What do you experience while you are in hypnosis?
The more compliant you are, the more imaginative you are and the more co-operative you are, the quicker you are hypnotized and more profound are the results. Easy hypnotisability is a symbol of an alert, active, imaginative mind and not a stigma of weak will or poor intelligence.
Going under Hypnosis is a `willing’ art of achieving a tremendous inner awareness, selective thinking and sensory dissociation. The best way to do this is not to do anything! Just freeze your mind and body in inactivity! – You will be guided along the way, how to do it….
When you are in Hypnotic trance:
- You are fully aware of what’s going around.
- You are in control of your faculties
- You don’t divulge any secrets unless agreed to before hand for Hypnoanalysis.
- Your past is not probed, unless agreed to before hand for Hypnoanalysis.
- You will not accept any suggestions contrary to your moral and ethical nature.
- You are not unconscious or asleep.
- You are not made to do anything silly or unacceptable.
- You are simply in a state of profound tranquillity of mind and total relaxation of body, accepting the suggestions that are beneficial to you, allowing them to sink into your subconscious mind.
- If you consider your subconscious mind as a computer, in hypnosis, it is `clear’ and ready to accept new and beneficial programming.
- The programming can be done by you (as in self Hypnosis) or by the therapist with your consent.
- In some cases, if the subconscious doesn’t get clear or ready to accept new programming we may have to `clear’ it and render it susceptible by hypnoanalysis, cognitive psychotherapy or counselling.
- If the results are not as predicted, that means your subconscious mind is not ready to accept suggestions and usually those deep emotional scars or `blocks’ need to be analyzed and a new perspective for the old emotions be framed.
- Or as in meditation, without worrying about programming, you can simply let yourself enjoy the magic of absolute peace and freedom and let your subconscious take charge enriching your self awareness.